miércoles, 26 de septiembre de 2012

My favorite tecnological tool

Even I don't like tecnology very much I have a favorite tecnological tool that I really love it and these one is the photographic camera. I think that I can do a lot of things with it and express a lot of feelings and because of that, since I was a child I have been taking picturies with this tool, making the beautiful moments a permanent memory and taking picturies of the landscapes that I have visited and animals that I have seen.
My parents gave me the first one when I was 12 years old, It was a Kodak M753, very simple and portable but with it I took a lot of beautiful photographs, the second one, which I have now, I bought with my own money when I was 16. It's more professional than the first one and takes clear images but as my family used it too and a have take it to a lot of places, now is a little faulty but I still use it. Actually I don't have a lot of time like when I was at school, so I usually don't use it but I'm waiting  hollidays to travel and take it with me. I don't know if my world would change a lot if I don't have a camera but I know that my free time it would be much boring withouth one.
If you like photographs like me I recomended you to visit http://animals.nationalgeographic.com/animals/photos/?source=NavAniPhoto


3 comentarios:

  1. you have a professional camera? that's great!...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. good tool
    some day you can bring us a photo

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love my camera, but I don't use it so much. We have many pictures of diferents thinks and when we travel I take pictures of all things

    ResponderEliminar