miércoles, 3 de octubre de 2012

I just want to be a vet

Since I was a child I wanted to be a vet because I have always liked animals. They are as nobel as nowbody can be and also they have no voice to protect themselves so somebody has to protect them from us. What inspired me to become a vet when I was a child, was the complete love that I had  for my dogs, I thought that they were beatiful, funny and afectionate so I wanted to give them what they needed and heal them at anytime.
After, when I grew up, I realised that what was a simple child dream had become into the purpose or the project of my life, I realised that what had feel was a pasion.
What I think that this carreer has and others don´t, is that I take care about lives that have no opportunity to take care by themselves, because animals are vulnerable to the illness that we created to them on purpose or not. So I think that this carrer is as noble as animals are.
Now that I'm studying veterinary I feel more excited for been a vet, I feel that I'm learning the knowledge that someday will save an animal and will keep the life alive in our world.
I'm not decided of what I'm going to do exactly in the future because I really like horses and I would like to work with them, but I also like the wildlife conservation. I think that the time will give me the answer of what will be the destiny of my work and what kind of animal I will save tomorrow.

4 comentarios:

  1. the most important thing is to protect animals :), they're so faithful!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It doesn't care what you decide in the end, i know that you will be very good at doing that because you have heart to do the things, and a very nice personality

    ResponderEliminar
  3. You're absolutely right
    the possibility to help animals wich can not to assert for themselves is something I really like to do in the future

    ResponderEliminar