miércoles, 17 de octubre de 2012

My opinion is...

What's your opinion about killing stray dogs? 
 I think that people who think that that's the solution for the stray dogs problems is maken a mistake. To get a solution we have to resolve the problem  from the beginning and not from the consequences. I also think that animals have  the same rights that people have so if they think that animals can be killed because there are too many and that generates problem for the society, the marginals also can be killed because they generates society problems as animals does and that kind of thinking is not apropiate.

What's your opinion about recycling ? 
I think that that's one of the solution to the excessive trash that it had been accumulating in the world. We can be more friendly with the planet is we recycle the majority of the things that we live in landfills. I also think that we have to consume less and in that way we will generate less trash.

What's your opinion about chiliean politicians?
I think that they are in that position just because they want to get rich and for that reason they don't care about society problems. They don't want to help people, they want to be powefull so they don't work well.

What's your opinion about women in the military?
I think that military should not exist because they work only for the powerfull people who manage the countries and they don't work in favor of people. But even that I think that woman have the same rights that mans so if they want to be in the military they can.

What's your opinion about legalizing marijuana?
I think that it should be legalize because in nowdays is a common drug and just because is not legalized it generates smuggling and subsequent problems. I think that now is not legalized just because that would generates competition for tobacco and alcohol business



7 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Claudia:
    I not answer the same questions, but I'm all right with you, above everything about killing stray dogs. It´s very cruel.
    Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Legalizing marijuana... I'm ver agree with you is all about the money and society control... :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. The chilean politicians are people that only think in your benefits. they are like a mafia

    ResponderEliminar
  5. true,
    the military is only a great useless expenditure of money from the government . All that money could be used for other purposes.
    bye

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I really like your opinion and 'm agree! The most part the disaster of world is cause of us! We need to learn to stop our consumerism!
    I think just like you! if is trying about rights, the women can do everything, but military is a stupid thing... the association spend so much money and their promote the violence and destruction! I don't like at all!
    The idea to kill stray dogs is repulsive... I don't understand how the people can even think something like that!

    Regards c:

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Is true
    The recycling is the best way to reduce excessive trash but Chileans are little aware of this

    ResponderEliminar