miércoles, 31 de octubre de 2012

When I was a child


That's me when I was a child. I don't know how old I was, maybe 5, but I know that it was taken in the kindergarten and I was ready to dance our typical chilean dance with the boy who I liked.
If you pay attention the picture has some pen lines and I  remember why. One day I was at home and I found this picture, I got angry with my parents because I thought that I looked ugly in that picture. My parents bothered me saying that I was the most beautiful girl, so I took a pen and I made circles on it. That was when I was something like 6 years old and now that I'm older I regret because it was a beautiful photo from my childhood.
I don't know if my father or my mother took the picture but I know that when I was a child I was very poser jajajaj!
I like this photo because it shows that a long time ago I was a loving little girl!

6 comentarios:

  1. This picture is beautiful, I remember of a picture of me

    ResponderEliminar
  2. jajaj that loving!!
    The parents always say this! but you see nice =)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Woow your was too beautiful! and is so cute that you danced with a boy you liked jaja

    ResponderEliminar
  4. wajhahjkahjkahajkhakha...xd
    You look... so cute!! but I remind this picture for ever!!! :D

    ResponderEliminar