miércoles, 14 de noviembre de 2012

Italy!

Hello! The country that I would like to visit Italy. I don't know very much why I like this country, maybe is for the food and also because people have told me that Italians are very closed to ech other and friendly but I don't know if that's true, because the person who gived me that description was from AFS and she interviewed me when I was proposing to go on a exchange.
I don't know very much about it, I just know that it has a lot of history on it's cities and also they are beautiful with their typical way to be build.


If I go there I would like to know Rome and the cities closed to the sea. Maybe the unfamous towns wich are far away from the popular cities. I would like to meet a big family and live their life as a member of it, with all of that includes.
If I visit Italy I would like to be all the summer vacations there, I would't like to work or moved there because if I'm thinking about that I would go to Australia or New Zealand.

3 comentarios:

  1. Italy is an amazing place, the pizza is amazing haha

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It is a beautiful country, its have amazing countryside and architecture... I would like to travel there.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. If I can go there some day, the first thing I will do is drink a good vine... :)

    ResponderEliminar